3D Print Expo: review of 3D printing industry in Russia from marketing director of Ostec
3D printing is applied in various fields in Russia. How widespread additive technologies are, what advantages they have, and for what purposes they are commonly used – the marketing director of Ostec Anton Bolshakov will highlight these issues at 3D Print Expo on October 14.
The topic of his presentation: “Additive technologies in Russia. What’s next? Findings of online survey”.
At the exhibition, Anton Bolshakov will present findings of the survey, conducted by Ostec corporate group together with Smile-Expo. Survey respondents were experts in 3D printing.
As part of the presentation, the speaker will specify:
- timeframes of implementing 3D printing in different industrial sectors;
- maturity levels of additive technologies;
- for what goals and tasks respondents use or plan to use 3D printing;
- the most widespread printing technologies today;
- factors that speed up the implementation process for 3D printing in the country.
Buy a ticket to 3D Print Expo and keep abreast of the development of 3D printing in Russia!