3D Print Expo: review of 3D printing industry in Russia from marketing director of Ostec
- August 23, 2017
3D printing is applied in various fields in Russia. How widespread additive technologies are, what advantages they have, and for what purposes they are commonly used – the marketing director of Ostec Anton Bolshakov will highlight these issues at 3D Print Expo on October 14.
The topic of his presentation: “Additive technologies in Russia. What’s next? Findings of online survey”.
At the exhibition, Anton Bolshakov will present findings of the survey, conducted by Ostec corporate group together with Smile-Expo. Survey respondents were experts in 3D printing.
As part of the presentation, the speaker will specify:
- timeframes of implementing 3D printing in different industrial sectors;
- maturity levels of additive technologies;
- for what goals and tasks respondents use or plan to use 3D printing;
- the most widespread printing technologies today;
- factors that speed up the implementation process for 3D printing in the country.
Buy a ticket to 3D Print Expo and keep abreast of the development of 3D printing in Russia!
ECC "Sokolniki", pavilion 2, 5-iy Luchevoy prosek, 7/1