Chinese Association representative will become a speaker at 3D Print Expo Conference
- January 20, 2014
On the 13th-14th of February, 2014, ECC Sokolniki (Moscow) will host Russia’s first three-dimensional printing technologies exhibition. 3D Print Expo will be the main industrial event of the 3D printing sphere, gathering scientists, experts, developers, suppliers and everyone interested in development of this technology.
As part of the exhibition, two-day Conference will welcome special guests and speakers. Yang Yihu, Shenzhen Esun Industrial Co., Ltd. President will be one of them.
Yang Yihu will tell the Conference participants about his experience of working at China Plastics Processing Industry Association Committee and using FDM technologies for 3D printing. His knowledge and skills are truly impressive.
Yang Yihu technical expertise includes:
- PLA standard development.
- Took charge of the Project of PLA Synthesis development of Chinese National Innovation Fund for Small and Medium Technology Based Firms.
- Responsible for 10,000 tons of PLA production project, which approved as a key project of Strategic Emerging Industrial Plan by Chinese National Development and Reform Commission.
- Managed a serial of Guangdong provincial and Shenzhen municipal R&D project.
- Have applied 25 international and domestic patients as one of main inventors.
- As the standing director of Shenzhen R&D center of Key Laboratory of Chinese Education Department for bio-medical material.
- Vice chairman of degradable professional committee of Chinese Plastic Industrial Association.
- Vice chairman of Shenzhen plastic and rubber association.
- Chairman of low carbon bio-plastic industrial innovation alliance.
The speaker will make a presentation at 3D Print Expo on the 13th of February, 12:10 PM.
Find out about the revolutionary technology that will change this century in the nearest future.
Join 3D Print Expo!
Like this? Share with your friends!
ECC "Sokolniki", pavilion 2, 5-iy Luchevoy prosek, 7/1