Participate in workshop and get valuable prizes from 3D Print Expo
The large-scale exhibition and conference 3D Print Expo opens its doors for those who want to learn more about the possibilities of 3D printing, as well as to practice modeling 3D objects and win valuable prizes.
3D Print Expo is the largest exhibition in the Eastern Europe, dedicated to 3D printing technologies. It will be held on October 12-13 in Moscow. This year, the organizer of the event – the international company Smile-Expo - expands the workshop location and activities. It means that now 3D Print Expo will feature even more contests and studios for practice.
You will be able:
- To see and experience the best 3D printers in the world.
- To visit the gallery of 3D printed exhibits, see and touch figures of superheroes and futuristic objects, carry out a photo session.
- Participate in contests and get valuable prizes, one of which is a 3D printer!
- Visit workshops on creating 3D models in the program, their printing and scanning, and learn how to choose the right materials.
- Attend a 3D pen drawing lesson and take your masterpiece home.
Workshops on 3D printing and scanning will be interesting to both adults and children. Even if you are not a professional, why not get acquainted with the 3D printing process closer?
Register right now for 3D Print Expo! Students and schoolchildren will get a discount.