Top 5 of the most expected exhibit items of 3D Print Expo
- November 15, 2016
On Thursday, November 17, the largest CIS exhibition and conference dedicated to 3D printing and scanning – 3D Print Expo 2016 – will start at Sokolniki ECC.
We have chosen 5 really interesting interactives, deserving your attention:
1. Show of Superheroes cosplay contest
Russia will host a cosplay show presentation of 3D printed costumes for the first time. The event main stage will bring together fantastic characters from movies, games, and anime. Attendees will be able to communicate and make photos with them. Do you want to shake superhero’s hand? Then it is a right place to do it.
2. Unique music concert
What is the uniqueness? The fact that musicians will play well-known songs in various styles, from electronica to blues, using 3D printed guitars! Will it change sounds of popular melodies?
3. Upscale art object
An art object is the huge world map with 3D printed replicas of the most famous sightseeing attractions. Put all statues on the map correctly as fast as possible and receive a gift. What kind of gift? One of these excellent sights.
4. Workshops from leading experts
Do you want to learn 3D modeling, 3D printing, and 3D scanning? Register to workshops right now. It’s time to print ideas!
5. Art gallery of 3D printed artworks
You will see:
- blue whale, holding high-rise towers of Moscow City on its back;
- superheroes’ armour, statuettes, helmets, and other attributes of The Star Wars universe, Spider-man movie and other popular cine-masterpieces;
- 3D printed creative approach to the beauty industry: shoes, dresses, handbags, decorations, press-on nails, and various decorations;
- drafts of capital’s historical buildings, created for the “Lost Moscow” project;
- statues of peasants, groom, and bride in traditional Portuguese costumes, printed within the “Print traditions” project;
- luxurious decorations from Lionel Dean, maestro of jewelry 3D printing.
3D printer as a gift!
One of lucky ones will leave the exhibition with useful and valuable gift: user Zenit 3D printer. Answer quiz questions correctly and the gift will be yours.
The event will also include incredible quests, fair of ideas, presentations of successful startups and a local analogue of Oscar Awards – 3D Print Awards, but the reward will be given for additive technology development instead of the contribution to movies.
And for those developing the industry and interested in implementing additive technologies into business, 3D Print Expo 2016 will hold a two-day thematic conference.
3D Print Expo 2016 will be the major 3D event of the year. Don’t miss! The IV international exhibition and conference will take place this week, November 17-18, at Sokolniki ECC.
Like this? Share with your friends!
ECC "Sokolniki", pavilion 2, 5-iy Luchevoy prosek, 7/1