3D Print Expo to Be a Platform for 3D Printing and Scanning Workshops
Would you like to explore 3D scanning nuts and bolts as well as create your own item on the 3D printer? If so, participate in workshops to be held on October 4-5 as part of the annual additive technology exhibition – 3D Print Expo. The event will take place at Sokolniki ECC, Moscow.
The workshop program will be divided into three blocks: application information about 3D printing, 3D printing tips and tricks, and 3D scanning. Each lecture will provide participants with a piece of useful theoretical and practical knowledge about 3D printing, 3D modeling, and 3D scanning.
During the workshops, you will find out:
- about the evolution of the 3D printing and scanning sector;
- about the types of 3D printers, 3D scanners, and 3D models;
- what software should be used for additive manufacturing and scan processing;
- about the features and advantages of FDM and SLA technologies, and where they are applied;
- what materials are used for three-dimensional printing;
- about the differences in 3D scanning technologies;
- about the secrets of sustainable 3D printing, etc.
Within the practical part of workshops, you will be able to obtain basic 3D scanning skills and conduct the test printing on 3D equipment. Participants will examine the operation of stationary and hand-held 3D scanners as well as the processing of 3D models after scanning. Besides, everyone will be able to ask experts questions about additive technologies.
The workshops will be carried out from 10 a.m. till 2 p.m. and from 3 p.m. till 7 p.m. on both days of the event. They are available to adults and kids.
Attending the classes, you will immerse yourself into the 3D printing technological world, get new skills, and learn plenty of valuable information.
Buy a ticket to the workshop and receive additionally two-day access to all zones of 3D Print Expo. The number of seats in groups is limited.