Why is Additive Technology Exhibition 3D Print Expo Unique?
3D Print Expo is the first exhibition in Russia dedicated to prospects of 3D printing and has been organized for five years. This year, the event is held for the seventh time. What is the distinctive feature of the event and why is it important for the development of the industry?
1. The event has been held since February 2014. It was then that it justifiably became one of the largest and most significant industry events in Eastern Europe and CIS countries. We brought together companies that were at the start of their development, and today they are leaders in the additive technology market.
On the list of the first exhibitors of 3D Print Expo:
- Print 3d SPb, currently known as Top 3D Shop – a leading official supplier and distributor of 3D equipment;
- the developer of 3D printing equipment Irwin, currently known as Magnum, presented its products at 3D Print Expo 2014 for the first time ever;
- Cvetnoy Mir that started supplies of 3D printing equipment to Russia in 2013 and now is one of the largest in the niche.
Six big events took place in several years and were attended by thousands of guests.
2. 3D Print Expo is the first exhibition in Russia that started to run practical workshops on 3D printing, 3D modeling, 3D scanning, 3D pen drawing. Now we have five years of experience in the organization of specialized workshops on 3D printing.
During the studies, everyone can design the first model, build an item, and 3D print a readymade product using professional machines. The list of practical lessons grows bigger with every year: the seventh exhibition will feature workshops on CNC cutting, programming, robot mounting, and Lego engineering.
3. Studies take place under the guidance of experienced specialists – representatives of known industry companies that successfully operate in the Russian and foreign markets.
- The first national company that produces personal 3D printers PICASO 3D.
- The developer of 3D scanners and scanning software RangeVision, which has a network of partners from all over the world.
- JER 3D PEN – Chinese manufacturer of one of the most popular 3D pen models.
- Programming school Gekkon.
- Lego Engineering Academy.
4. The seventh event will offer open lectures featuring experts and thought leaders of the 3D industry. Speakers will share examples of using 3D technologies in business and manufacturing and will tell about the influence of additive technologies on different fields (medicine, construction, jewelry).
Besides, a roundtable about CAE solutions for 3D printing will be organized as part of the event, gathering representatives of state organizations, including:
- the only industry integrator focused on 3D printing development Rusatom – Additive Technologies;
- innovation center Skolkovo;
- Roscosmos corporation.
5. The sixth 3D Print Expo, which took place last October, united 50 companies from Russia and abroad. Around 5,000 people attended the event.
Are you still thinking of attending our event?
Read the full program of the exhibition and go to the registration page.
We are looking forward to seeing you at ECC Sokolniki (Moscow) on October 4 and 5.