What Advantages Will Sponsors and Exhibitors of 3D Print Expo 2019 Get?
On October 4-5, Moscow will host the seventh 3D Print Expo bringing together annually dozens of leading additive technology companies. Join industry leaders and introduce your company to the target audience!
3D Print Expo is one of the largest Eastern European exhibitions dedicated to 3D printing and its evolution with an exhibition area of 800 square meters. The event will involve top companies from Russia, the CIS countries, Europe, and China, including manufacturing companies (45%), distributors (35%), and retail representatives (20%).
What benefits will you obtain by joining exhibitors and sponsors of 3D Print Expo?
- Placement of information about a participant on the official website as well as addition of company logo with an active link to its page.
- Announcement of an exhibitor on social media.
- Placement of an exclusive interview and video invitations on the exhibition website.
- Announcement newsletter throughthe project subscriber database (more than 37,000 contacts).
- Reference of a participant in specialized press releases on partner websites.
Becoming our sponsor, you will get more opportunities and advantages such as placement of company logo on exhibition advertising materials (on the main banner, bags, program), placement of printed products in the registration zone, publication of brand news on the exhibition website, your company’s logo in the weekly email newsletter of 3D Print Expo.
Besides, all exhibitors and sponsors are provided with individual stands in the event exhibition area gathering the highly targeted audience. Guests of 3D Print Expo are representatives of various professions and industrial sectors that extensively adopt additive technologies:
- mass consumer goods (17%);
- automotive engineering (14%);
- machine building (13%);
- healthcare (11%);
- industrial automation (10%);
- aviation (9%);
- building activity (9%);
- jewelry (8%);
- electronics (3%);
- packing (3%);
- airspace industry (2%);
- other (1%).
According to the survey of constant attendees, 52% of them visit the event because of the exhibition and 28% in order to establish business contacts and find new partner.