Color world to Present New 3D Printers at 3D Print Expo 2019
Russian company Color world will become an exhibitor of the seventh exhibition of additive technologies 3D Print Expo. The largest local supplier of 3D hardware will present new machines to guests of the event.
Color world has been supplying 3D printing hardware since 2013. It is a recognized leader in the local market. It is not for the first time that the company participates in 3D Print Expo and this year, it will present several new products to guests of the exhibition.
- 3D printer Uniz Slash Plus. A professional photopolymer printer with the high print speed, good accuracy, and detalization of items. It uses the LCD Stereolithography technology and may find use in such fields as stomatology, jewelry, design, prototyping.
- 3D printer Phrozen Shuffle 4K. A new model of Shuffle printer with improved performance and printing fidelity provided by the lens system ParaLED intended for photopolymerization, new built-in OS, and binary rail along ХY axis.
- 3D printer FlashForge Creator 3. The latest model of FlashForge prints with two independent extruders. It works with all materials that have the fusing temperature of up to 300 °C. It allows printing with a wide range of various plastics: PLA, ABS, PETG, nylon, carbon, flexibles plastics, etc.
- Raise3D E2. A two-extruder printer that is good for professional use in manufacturing, footwear, engineering, education, medicine, and other fields.
- 3D printer Anycubic Photon S. An updated Photon 3D printer. The new model boasts more accurate print (layer thickness is 0.01 mm), user-friendly software, and texture coating of the print platform for better adhesion.
You can learn more about new products of Color world in the exhibition area of 3D Print Expo on October 4 and 5. At the company’s stand, you will have an opportunity to see and assess 3D printers in action and ask representatives some questions.